





Well, here is a first entry to October! What a fun month we have planned. It will be fun to keep you all posted.
This weekend we took a quick trip to Utah! Scott and his brother, Craig, had tickets to go to the BYU vs. San Diego game. It was a bit rainy and cold (remember, we start to get cold at around 70 degrees and it was a whopping 49!) They also went out to the shooting range and shot-off some hand guns. It's always fun to watch Scott with his brothers :) Needless to say, they were in "man-made" heaven!
The kids and I ran up into the mountains to enjoy the smells and colors of Fall! It was amazing :) We then went to Thanksgiving Point and went to the Dinosaur Museum. After the museum we went right next door to the Utah Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch (unfortunately, it had been raining for several days prior to our visit and the fields were all flooded). It was fun to see the Fall vegetables in their natural domain and we got a few good "farming" photos.
After we left the fields I promised to warm the kids up by taking them to the Lion House Restaurant to get some hot cocoa and banana cream pie! We took a brief detour to Temple Square and even met a horse that was pulling a carriage that wore his very own cowboy hat. Reagan really enjoyed meeting Mr. Ed :)
To top-off the trip, after we got the kids all snug into their beds, Scott and Craig stayed home to watch a movie while I ran-off with one of my dearest friends who just happend to be in Salt Lake that very same weekend. Jenny Moore and I met with her little sister Jessica in Bountiful for three hours of none-stop laughter! It was the best! Sweet friends truly are some of life's greatest gifts!
Well, that was our super-quick weekend that will have lasting memories! Thanks Andrea and Craig for being so hospitable. It was a fantastic visit :)
3 comments:
I think you are the funniest person I know! I can see why Jen always says such great things about you!
It was so great to meet you and seriously "bust a gut" that night. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time.
Thanks for driving clear up to Bountiful.
Take care!
What can I say...you are the BEST!
You made a day that was kind of sucky really great! I needed the hugs and the laugheter!
3 of the most....erm....well.....people...gathered together. I'm surprised that the world did not implode.
Post a Comment