





WOW! Can you believe that our "little munch" is 2 years old?! As happy as I am, it breaks my heart, she is getting so BIG! She is even showing-off her "oh-so-big" piggy's :o) She is pretty darn cute.
We held her birthday at the park, but the sun decided to go to bed sooner than I had expected, so we sang her birthday song in the dark. Whoops! However, the picture still came out pretty good. Crazy enough, we ran into some folks from a family that we had known in Houston at the park; Christy and Walter Scott's kids. First, their youngest daughter arrived and then their oldest son joined in. Emmett and his wife have 4 children and Amy and her husband have 1.5! It was fun being able to share the festivities with old friends.
Reagan, of course, invited her very best friends, Grandpa and Grandma. Her favorite sentence to say is, "Grandpa, come here!" She takes his pinky and runs him everywhere! Although, I have figured out that Reagan may take her grandpa by his pinky, I'm pretty sure that it's dad who is wrapped around her tiny little finger! She's pretty lucky . . . I should know :o)
Grandma and Grandpa Flinders were not too far away with surprising her with a Weeble Wobble Castle! Needless to say, Reagan looooveeees the Weebles! Thank you grandparent's! You make all of their special day's perfect!
Happy Birthday Sweet Reagan! We love you tons and tons and tons and tons . . . xxxxx's and ooooo's!!!
2 comments:
Time flies! Happy birthday to all your kiddos that just had them!
Where has time gone? I was just visiting you in the hospital when she was born!
She is definately a cutie!!
Happy Birthday to Chaser man too!
Post a Comment