Thursday, September 28, 2006

Where Did September Go?






So, I've been a little slow this month! Sorry, for those of whom are loyal bloggers :( I'll try to be better this next month; October that is. September started with a trip to Indiana to visit my little brother and his family. The Midwest is gorgeous! My adorable niece and nephew are absolutely scrumptious and Chad and Annette's home is beautiful. I loved the old farm houses and downtown Indianapolis was a blast! Of course, we had to visit the famous Indy 500 track. We took a tour bus around the track and the driver asked where I was from and the conversation went from racing to, "Ya gotta love Vegas." It actually made me homesick. Who knew that the Mojave Desert could actually grow on a person :)

School started, and Reagan is just loving the lone-time; as noted in her "first day of school" photo. The kids are getting so big. Abbey rides in a carpool with two of her best friends, Emma and Mallory. She is just eatting Kindergarten right up! She loves to read and write and just waits for a challenge. We are pretty darn proud of that girl! Chase is absolutely booming this year! About a month before the new school year begins I go into over-drive to make sure that every "t" is crossed. It doesn't necessarily do anything for the stress lines developing across my forehead, but it pays off in the long-run :) Chase has a brilliant team this year that is enthustiastic and open-minded! We are seeing huge progress in our little man! We are really enjoying being able to watch his confidence just explode. Way to go Chaser Man!

Of course, the annual Pinewood Derby. Chase did an awsome job, and so did his Dad! Scott serves as our Cub Master and he would be busy greasing down wheels, until he heard Chase's name, he would run over to the track; black hands in all. When Chase would win, Scott would literally jump up and down and just shake Chase with excitement. It was wonderful! We really enjoyed laughing and cheering as a family. Scouts Rock!

OK, I think that just about covers everything! Chase also started soccer this month and Abbey began tumbling classes. So, I'll be sure to post some pictures real soon. Next month, we are jammed packed with activities! We can't wait! So, look for our updates, there will be a lot to share :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang cute kids.
You are one hard working momma who needs to be awarded super mom of the century! Your kids are soo lucky to have you!!
Can't wait to hug the stuffin' right out of you...
Love
Jen