Monday, July 14, 2008

Chase's BIG Moments, Jun '08






Chase was asked to participate in the Las Vegas Special Olympics and ran in the 50/100 yard dash as well as the tug of war. He was terrific!
What an amazing awards assembly this was! Hats off to Newton Elementary for having the children nominate their Principal's Choice Award. Out of the five 4th grade classes, three of them had Resource children nominated as their Principal's Choice. WOW!

Chase's teacher showed me some of the comments that his fellow peers wrote. Needless to say, I was an absolute boob. One of the children wrote, "I sometimes get discouraged with my parents recent divorce, but I see how Chase never gives up and I know that I can do the same." Another one read, "He inspires me . . ." I'll concur with that! WAY TO GO CHASER!!

2 comments:

The Barbers said...

That is awesome. I know my kids are good kids, but I so love to hear it from other people!

Anonymous said...

Chase is an inspiring kid but his mother is also inspiring!!
Emmy's teacher wrote her a nice letter at the end of school and it totally made me bawl like a baby. It's nice to hear that other people think as highly of your kids as you do!