Monday, October 15, 2007

Chase Video - "10 Years Old!"

My baby is not much of a baby anymore! He had an amazing birthday party on Friday, Oct. 12 at O'Callaghan Park in Henderson, NV. He invited nine boys, and all of them were able to attend the fiesta! Chase is very fortunate to have such great buddies. These boys are truly unique in their concern and loyalty to one another; "Blessed", is an understatement.

Scott rushed home from work to help (only to go back to prepare for trial) with all of the relay games. We LOVE you dad! Grandpa Hall was the party chef and taught the boys how to make homemade root beer while grilling up hot dogs. He even went as far as being the pinata rope pulley! We LOVE you Grandpa! As always, Grandma Hall was an awesome support to me as she helped with keeping things moving and organized. I LOVE you Grandma!!!

Well, another year; It always seems to make my eyes a bit misty to think that it all goes by so fast . . . Thank goodness for precious memories with such dear family and friends. Happy Birthday Chaserman! WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
I spent some time looking at your pictures and they made me smile. Your family looks so happy and growing up so quick. I had my first day and work today and thought of Chase and you the whole time. I was actually pretty sad. I miss you guys soooo much... seeing the pictures of Abbey and Reagan made me sad too. Hey and what about Mom and the DEF LEPPARD concert.....???? Soooo much fun you looked so cute. I loved them, my sister would have been so jealous. Anyway thank you for sharing your page and I will be looking at it often. I cannot believe Chase is 10 already. When did that happen? :} I am gald He had a good birthday. Talk to you soon.
Luv, Melinda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Chaser Man!!
Looks like you had a GREAT party!!
I'm glad you've got a great birthday planner/cook in your life! Dad's are the best!