


The fun part about growing up is that you can do things that you were never allowed to do as a teen (thank goodness!) However, when you're finally old enough to do some of these things . . . it sooooooo ROCKS!!
On Saturday, September 22, a girlfriend and I went to an oh-so awesome concert at Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas to hear Foreigner, Styx, and Def Leppard perform! It was beyond fun . . . Thankfully, we stood out from the crowd, we were under 45 years of age! Take a quick peek at the people in the audience standing behind us. Oh yeah . . . 1977! We love you Rock N Roll!
P.S. Just to clarify, I look pregnant in some of these photos and I AM NOT! However, the look that Reagan is giving to Sunny and I before we headed out for the concert was RIGHT ON!
2 comments:
(Put that shirt away for a while.)
How fun for you guys! I imagine that your "youth" was accentuated by your energy. I'll bet the people behind you had fun too!!!!
Why do you look so gorgeous?!!! I thought you were supposed to be old!!!
Looks like you had a great time!
Love you and all your energy...could you share some with me?!!!
Post a Comment