




We have just returned from another wonderful stay at the happiest place on earth . . . Disneyland! We love this place! We enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa Hall join us on our little get-a-way as they always add an element of pricelessness! We drove to California on Wednesday and spent all day Thursday and Friday on "hopper passes" giving us the option of Disneyland or California Disney. Thursday was absolutely amazing simply because the park was empty! We literally just walked onto rides all day! The temperature was great and the trip was perfect. Once again, the kids were in fantasy heaven :o)
2 comments:
Whew! That was quite a catch up! Tired?!?!
We need to take a trip to Disneyland! My kids have never been. (I know.)
I want to go to "Disneyland"!!!
You guys alwasy have such a great time, I 'm glad that your mom and dad could go with, that adds extra special memories!!
Post a Comment